Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have plans today!

Crazy right?  I get to get my hair cut and then I am going to Sul. Spgs.  and I am so excited.  I actually have a purpose today. I'm just giddy!!  Got up early and everything, my appt is at 11 and that is why I am blogging.  Waiting on 11.  I was going to wash my hair and put make up on and everything, then I thought why wash and fix my hair if Im going to get it washed and cut? then I left my makeup bag at my sisters house in Austin, so really I got up early for NO reason.  (other than to blog) So here I sit listening to the dryer going with overalls. CLANK SCRAP,BANG, CLANK.....over and over, it is ever drowning out the outside sounds of HOT!  Wee Bit never made coffee this morning I FB'd her but she did not respond. The gkids are not allowed at my house today.  I don't like this here without me since the pool is up, We fixed the ladder so no one under 10 can get in it, but you never know about Kyle, he could figure out how to pole vault into it if he wanted to bad enough. 
Kent was so late getting home last night I made myself sick worrying about him.  He always calls if he is going to be late, and it was time for him to be home and I could not get him to answer his phone.  Just got this real nauseaus (sp) feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I tried to call the shop where he works and the nite shift does not have a receptionist, so it was going into voice mail,  I left 4 messages for someone to please call me back.  NOthing!!  I was headed to Kilgore when the phone finally range at 630.  "I'm on my way"
Where the hell hve you been and why didnt you CALL me??  Ive been trying to call the damn phone was busy!!!  I locked my keys and phone in the truck, Ive been waiting on LockNest to get here to give them every penny I hve for 2 secs work!!  Who the hell have you been on the phone with, Jeannette or Susan?????? Well I was trying to find out where you were. Since 430!!!???  yeah,  you always call me at 430 and tell me you are on your way home, so when you didn't I started calling you cell....Ileft you 10 messages to call me.....you never did.
So it seems like everytime he would go back in the shop to call the home phone I was on it call his cell phone. He only calls my cell from his cell so he does not have it memorized. He wanted me to bring the extra key to him......which I would of his he had of called me.  
Oh well it all worked out ok, he will have to take his lunch for the rest of the week cause he gave the LockNest monster all his money!
Kent and Janie got her floor installed, it looks so good,  I am real proud for her.  The gkids are proud of it too.  Kharley is in another pig show this weekend, but I am not going this time, it is Canton weekend and we are also invited to a wedding.  So Hank will just have to strut his stuff without me.
It's 830 I have 2 1/2 hours to get to Emory, I hope I'm not late. 
Carla, I still hve you on my mind, I hope to get there soon.  Dont give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment