Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School (is almost) Out for the Summer

Right now, this very minute I could be getting ready to go back to the Bahama's. :(   how sad.   Back when Cord ask me if I wanted to return I turned him down because of the new job and I was just not comfortable asking to have the last week of my contract off.  WELL it turns out I am going to be off the last week of my contract, not going to the Bahama's but to Brownfield,,they both start with a B, but it aint the same. Although I have never been to Brownfield, it may just turn out to be PARADISE. ( I will post my decision after my return). 
Brownfield is where we are playing for the National Champs Title.  (Little Dribblers Basketball Kharley's age group) Has anyone ever heard of Brownfield?  didn't think so.  Anyone ever heard of Lubbock, heard about it in a song and rear view mirror...so we will see. 
T-Ball update: Red Sox Undefeated. As Kentlee walks up to homeplate with bat in hand, he is playing the air guitar.  Every Time.  So Cute, the crowd roars with laughter and he smiles and eats it up!
Kharley has been commissioned to keep the boys for the summer.  So the first day she had them, she calls her mom at work...MOM Kentlee is saying the P word when I make him mad.   Mom......Put Kentlee on the phone......Kentlee are you saying bad words? Kentlee.......are you going to whoop me if I say it?  Mom......No, what are you doing? Kentlee...She is pissing me OFF!
Next day...Kharley goes to a friends house, boys go back to Donna's.  Not sure how much Kharley will make this summer....Hope Kentlee and Kyle can out run her.
At Kyle's 4th bday party, the wind was blowing alot.  We went to the Alba park early was there at 10 it was really nice, but the wind was so high.  When it came time for cake and presents, we all sang HBTY and it was time to blow out the candle.  This was Kyle's time to get pissed...WHAR MY CANEL??? MOM??? WHAR MY 4 CANEL??? Explain high winds and tiny candles to a 4 year old. priceless..
We (I say we) moved some more dirt for the pool.  The ground is semi concrete and takes a pick maddox to persuade the dirt to move.  I got home from work on Memorial day, yes I worked on Mem. Day. and James and Kent were hard at it.  Sweet was pouring off of Kent he looked pale and needed a break.  James on the other hand had just got his second wind and could see the finish line.  I, being the little helper that I am, grabbed a shovel and told Kent I would take his place and help James get this job finished............................
When I woke up from the heat stroke I had suffered (kiddin) all the company had left, must have scared the pjeezies out of them.  I don't know what happened.  I thought I was making some kind of head way out there. It was hot, hot hot but I was doing okay, vaguely I remember Kent saying U O K?  just needed a drink, then everyone was gone..............................
Looking forward to graduation on Friday, glad to see Morgan closing this chapter in her book of life.  I can't wait to see what the title of the next chapter will be. 
Wishing I could introduce my grandsons to Pam grandsons and see who survives!  LOL
Can you tell it is Wednesday?  Kent is at Prayer meeting at the man hole and the rest are somewhere, all alone here by myself......somedays I love it, somedays I don't....Today it is love!

Don't fence me in and Happy trails to all and to all a good nite.  love, nen

No comments:

Post a Comment