Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Week 2

It is all gonna be OK.  Not as bad as I thought it might be.  Kharley is so grown up when it comes to the care of her brothers.  Her cryptonite is thunder, I have decided.  The past few days has been so HOT, and then out of the blue it thunders and rains.....much needed rain. Thank you Lord.  Janie brought them to the house this morning and she thought they would be gone when the storm blew by, well right now they are still here.  It is 3 pm and I have threatened them within an inch of each life.  Up early, played hard, even played in water, so a nap is needed, I think more for me, but I am determined they take a nap, the argueing had started and I was fixin to loose it.  So all of a sudden I am turning into Bobbie Jo.... Take a nap, if you don't sleep, fine just lay still.   Well I have my bluff in on the boyz, but not Kharley.  She waits for both of them to go out and she comes downstairs.  Oh Well!!

Tonight is her LAST softball game for regular season.  8 oclock in Mineola....so glad this season is winding down.  Alba has asked about picking her up for All Star tourney,  yes you heard me sigh!! How in the world is Janie gonna be able to do that.  Kentlee;s team won there division in Tball, they now go to the all star tourney and if they win that, (which is all the Rains team they have beat already) they will advance to state.  Rmember Kharley just got back from the BIG tourney in Levelland! and they say the Tball State tourney is in West...OMG, I have never heard of West either. My Mom had 4 kids and I never remember her bouncing all over the state with kids like Janie is doing.  And we were pretty active kids. Or so I thought.

I have been asked to help with a wedding for a very sweet couple we know.  I told her I had boo coo's of tableclothes and they could be used, she was so excited, I could not find the TC's anywhere I thought I had left them at Susan's house, she told me I had came and got them.  Okay did she remember where I took them? She did not...so the hunt is on.  I was preparing to go door to door looking for those damn TC's.  I called one friend she remembered me getting them from her to take somewhere else, but couldn't remember whre I was taking them. I called everyone I knew, No one had them, I called Susan back and told her that I thought her mom might have them, Susan said no that her Mom had used them but brought them back to Susan's house but that I had came and got them.  Okay so what do I do?  I started looking thru the storage building I got from my Mom.  This storage bldg has the entire household of furniture from Aunt Myrtles in it and it all has to come out so I can see if those damn TC's are in there.  This involves Kent's help............................................................yeah well he ain't to happy about it either.  So he begins to tell me where all I needed to look, like I had not already looked there, but to shut his ass up I looked again.  I kept telling him they can not fit under the bed, the tub they are in is to tall.  What color tub is it?  Well Kent it the big blue one you have got down for me hundreds of times.....Oh that one well I know where it is, he says!  Where?  It is on top of the storage room that has the Christmas decor in it....No it ain't!! Look up there, there it is.  The big blue tub.  Kent That Is Janie's Christmas decorations!! It is NOT! It those damn TableClothes!I knowI would not store my linen and lace tableclothes outside on top of a storage bldg! We are going at each other and right before I get the ladder out to drag my ass up on top of that storage bldg to PROVE him WRONG............Rob and Susan pull up.  Thank you for saving our marriage I tell her, she says Do You love me?  yes Susan I always have, Why you asking and looking like that?  She says" I have had your TC's all this time"  Why you want to do me that way Susan?  She had told me that she didn't think I believed her when she told me I had come and got them...And really I didn't ever remember coming and getting them, but Susan told me I did and I did not question her.  She said she did not have them and that was that.  Well Come To Find Out, she was using my big blue tub of TC"S as a end table for a TV.  Toys is what was in there...She never thought it could be my TC's.  Well it don't really matter they are home now and I will forever keep a sign in and out log on them!   OH yeah this also PROVES KENT WAS WRONG!!! (licking my finger and marking another one in the air) Carla this does not mean I aint coming to visit you sometime, so keep looking for me!

Okay remember this is only week 2 of my Summer Vacation, and Jack calls me at 1:00 and tells me again, that his satelite is broken.  I get a call about 2 times a month to fix his TV.  Kent and I thought we were doing he and Hughlene a big favor by giving them our old system and upgrading ours.  We pay for his service so it was just a gift that keeps on giving thing................................................................................................
Well I am fixing to reposses the system, and let him go back to VHF. He has over 200 channels and will only watch the History channel.  Then he gets a wild hair to use the TV remote to change channels and when the screen goes snowy white, he calls me.  It is never him it is always something to do with the satelite.  I put the tv back on channel 3 and I am the repairman of the DAY!!  Ta Da!  I cna fix anything.  Good Lord.  Technology is Not Jacks friend.  Kent Tony and the family thought it would be good for Jack to have a cell phone, and convinced him to take it with him everywhere he went.  And believe you me he goes everywhere. Will he answer the cell phone if it rings.....no, will he make a call if he locks his keys in the car, again..NO.  What good is a cell phone if you dont use it?  Somethings just ain't right, and Jack with a satelite TV system and cell phone in one of them..
Stayed tuned to Week 3, should be _ool time they is no P in the pool!!!! funny funny ha ha ha..get it!!!
Love to all and to all a good nite no day no afternoon, Wake up Kids YOur MoM is HoME!!! thank you lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment