June 23, Thursday
Well I took Kentlee and Kyle to Jenny's to swim with Kharley and Hagen. Yeah I wore my suit!!, just in case it looked like fun. Well it did and I did......getting in no problem, just fell right in, getting out big problem.....I tried really hard to push myself up on the edge and flip around like Kharley did hundreds of times, and just step over to the ground, in fact she kept showing me just how easy it was......................................hell Hagen and Kentlee even showed me how easy it was..........................and believe me it looked so much easier than the way I finally got out of the pool with no ladder. :(
Yes I considered calling MGVFD at the suggestion of Hagen, but then thought I am 50 something years old, that is not the way I want to make the local paper. So Kharley says, Nen you think you can get in that inner tube? (don't that sound easy) I was thinking the only size inner tube I could fit into was a tractor inner tube, and the onw they had was just almost my size..... So all 4 of the children do their best to push my fat ass up into that inner tube.............success, at least now I was level with the side of the pool.
I forgot to tell ya'll we had been running/walking in a circle in the pool making a whirlpool and the kids would just float around on there backs, we were having the best time.........so now I am in a inner tube, trying to go over the side of the pool w/no ladder and can't get the whirlpool to stop so I cna just flip over the side. This is becoming a long story I know, but ppl need to consider all aspect of swimming....., the hazzards to fat ppl before taking the plunge!!.................
so finally, Hagen stands on one side of the innertube to stop it from taking another lap around the pool , Kentlee and Kharley are trying like hell to flip me and this tube over the side......Kyle is still just floating around the pool in a circle, yes face up...singing Donkey and my Dog...........oblivious to the trama his Nennie is experiencing or could have cared less...probably the latter.......
SUCCESS!!!! tHE children manage to flip me out over the edge of the pool.....It was not that far a drop, but a little unexpected jar. After I assured my self nothing was broken and nobody witness this NON- Ester Williams move, I got to the porch and Thanked the good Lord for looking out for me who is suppose to be watching the children, you would think Janie would quit asking me to watch the little darlings? HUH??
Now I want to take you back to that same day but the morning activities at the house.........
Kentlee and Kyle are with me, you remember Kharley was with Hagen, so I thought I could handle it ok, so the boyz and me are gonna spend the day together, I get them breakfast, we start playing and Kentlee has to go poop...(a pattern with him right) Kyle follows him into the bathroom to keep him company, I don't think anything about. I am puttering around the house washing drying clothes, all of a sudden I hear a HUGE crash!!! from the bathroom????!!!!! I run to save the children from the UFO that has crashed into the bathroom....WTH!!! right?? what has happened??? I get the door, I hear the boyz talking not crying, I hear Kentlee say "Nen is gonna be so mad KYle" about the same time I open the door...............................................
Laying in the floor is Kent's GG Great somethings really old antique Radio, with the glass tubes, shattered on the floor. Now this radio was on TOP of the bathroom cabinet, as a display piece, I had to get a ladder to put it up there. HOw in the WOrLd could it just fall??? Been there for 15 years..........Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kentlee what happened??, KYLE says I bok it Nen...with a frown on his face. Kentlee is still sitting on the pot, them eyebrows shoot up on this forhead again and you can tell he is thinking Nen is gonna kill him 4 sure!!
Kyle How did you get up there???? Kentlee explains it but not in these same words. Well the little shit climbs up on the counter opens the cabinet door swings around and climbs the shelves inside the cabinet like a ladder, you can see where his feet had pushed the stuff over in the cabinet!!!!
This to me IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! This child has no FEAR of anything...... I pick/clean up all the parts on the floor ask Kentlee to please finish his job and go outside and play.........He ask me if I am going to take Kyle "to PA's ROOOM?" Yes I am, they hate to be talked to in our bedroom, thats where Kent disciplines them, NOT ME, but I know the room has a fear from them. So I sit Kyle down in a little chair in Pa's Room and make him stay in the corner looking at nothing for 30 mins. I am not against beating the children, they all should be beaten until morale is restored, I just don't do the beatings! So we talk, and talk, and talk, he cries and cries and finally says he's sorry.....I say okay lets go swimming....................................!!!!!! gonna be a long long summer!!!!!!!!
Nen
Bahahahahahaha....love the stories!!!! Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteYou have to learn to post pictures Nen!
ReplyDelete