Saturday, June 4, 2011

The day after.

I am sure I said thanks for the invitation to the after graduation party for Morgan, but in case I didn't, THANK YOU James and Mary Helen for having me over.  I had the best time.  It was good to see James being hisself, asking tons of questions, I never know exactly how to answer, afraid he will use it against me in a court of law ;) It was good to know Morgan and Dylon was not at some pasture party, getting high. (oops Carla did I say that!) It was good to see Presley nd Audie at graduation for there big sister.  It was good to finally get the meet the CD and Asst CD!!  It was good to see Pam's tat, and it not be rotted flesh with angry red streaks on it, it was beautiful and very tasteful. It is good to know that Paul and Katelynn are always happy.  It was good to see the other side of Mary Helen family, I don't get to be around much.  IT WAS JUST GOOD! And I had a blast, riding home with Uncle Sam and Martha. You know Carla...And I hope you know I only want the best for you and your family.
I really wanted to sleep in late this morning, Kent had to work and all I thought I had to do was go by Brookshires and get my car washed for a small donation.
Well Janie called me at 7..you ready to go?  UHH NO! Mom we have to set it all up? No one told me that. Did I forget to tell you that?  UH Yes Jane, a minor detail, I will be there as soon as I have my coffee.
I think if anyone ever suggest we have a car wash for a fund raiser I will run.  We put out a few signs and the cars started stacking up before we even had the water hose hooked up.  It was Janie, Kharley and ME..where was everybody else.....I was in panic mode...then all the gang showed up and the water fights began...A cool spray of water is not bad on an old fat granny, that was in charge of cleaning wheels.  After it was all  put away, the team did pretty dang good.  It stopped at 2 the hottest part of today and the BEST part of the day. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DONATED SO GENEROUSLY. And I know it had to do with the elbow grease I was putting in on the wheels, had nothing to do with 10-12 young cute little girls in bathing suits and pony tails. I had those WHEELS SPARKLING!!
Needless to say I am spent, exhausted, wore out, and tired...so looking forward to my pillow.....
happy trails to you, to ALL a good nite.  Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment