Just look at the calendar! It is almost June. Everything is flying by and I am missing most of it. We, the whole family, has been so involved in the RYSA season we have almost missed May! Geez.... Kyle birthday is the 28th and I haven't even got an idea for his present. My friend Michele, just became a grandparent, my other friend Shelley is in the hospital, or so I heard, and I have done nothing. Morgan's prom has come and gone, next graduation. The Junior Girls Basketball team has consumed my entire life....Work has been a madhouse. When I did payroll for the school district, my routine never changed, same thing everyday, nothing exciting. Now that I am on the campus level, it is chaotic. Never know what you are walking into or when it will hit the fan! So many personalities to get used to. AND you never know which personality it is going to be. About the time you get one down and you think you have it figured out, up pops another one. It's the movie-- Sybil times 18!!!
Kent is trying so hard to get our pool up. Janie and I helped, if you can call it that, Sunday. We are not speaking to one another today. Kent knows so much but has the hardest time explaining the process to me and Jane. Finally Janie screamed at him and I KNOW I AM A DUMBASS, so explain it AGAIN. I thought maybe if she understands it then she can explain it to me. Thank goodness, we were invited to a birthday party and had to quit early....wooshoooo! Dodge that fight!
So today, Monday I got Kent a dental appt with a new dentist. A sedation dentistry office. Dr Gary is sending him to Dr Tiner in Gville to have 4 teeth cut out, they will put him out to do it all at once. We left Sul Spgs and was home by 930 this morning. Janie calls and says Mom can you get Kharley she passed all her test and is out for the summer. Wonderful Flex year....at Rains... I told her I had to work but Kent was off he could get her. I was on my way to work, stopped to have the oil changed in Kent's BRAND NEW 2011 PICK UP AND the techs at D and D said he had some trouble under there and I should take it back to the dealership....well shit! So I call Jane and Kent tell them I will just pick up Kentlee and Kharley and take off the rest of the day in order to get the damn truck in the shop. Okay Mom! OH by the way we have a game in Mineola tonight at 6, Kharley's team. Oh boy!!! I called Kent and told him about the game and the truck at the same time. When I got back home he was getting ready to follow me to Mineola, it was about 1130 by that time so I fixed us a sandwich and it dawned on me.....DUH! Mineola game tonight, we could just wait and drop the truck off as we went to the game...Save a few miles in gas and money. So Kent puts his work clothes on and starts on the pool prep again with the aid of Kentllee and Kharley. I start trying to find my kitchen. Ring Ring, it's Janie again...............Mom, tell Kharley to go get her uniform and would you PLEASE wash it for her?................welll sure why the hell not! Get a wash going and attempt one more time to find that damn kitchen. I have never been a fan of paper plates or plastic cups, but I do believe Summer is a perfect time to change my ways. Especially as close as these children live to me. NO one drinks twice out of the same damn glass.....why???? Empty dishwasher, feed every scrap I can possible find the Macky, reload the dishwasher, and start sweeping, yeah I need to mop, but to hell with it, it's raining!!! Oh did I tell you after we made the big decision to just wait on going to Mineola for the truck and game, it started raining.............Kharley wants to know if the game is canceled. Well I hope so, oh I mean hope not, but we have to go to Mineola anyway so might as well watch a game too. My word, could this day get any more confusing?????? The Mavs play tonight, I so hope they beat the thunder out of OKC....get it?? bahahbahahaha.
Oh yeah I am suppose to be raising funds for the BIG National Tournament the girl is in........save me some steps and just send money.....all denominations accepted.....receipt upon request...smile!!
Dontfencemein! love, Nen
No comments:
Post a Comment