Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why The Tears??

My neice was in a pagent...I wrote her a good luck note...added a little note about her granny, my mother in law who died in 2007.....neice responds, I cry!
FB wants you post pics of your Mom until Mother's day.....I post as my profilepic a pic of my Mom....Mom died in 2007.....as I type her name, I cry!
One of  my BF reminds me of many trips to the Sonic.......venting about a runaway daughter......daughter is about to graduate and is back safe and sound......my BF moves away as I think about missing her and her daughter, I cry!
Sorry ass soon to be ex son in law # 2 is outside playing with his sons, thinking about how hurt MY daughter is about the crap he put her thru.......wondering how in the world she will ever make it and knowing she is to proud ask us for help,  I cry!
Another BF son in law lays in a hospital paralyzed with a 5 kids and a wife to support....We send money to help with hospital cost or monthly bills, whatever they need....thankful it's not my family but feel guilty for being thankful it's not my family...I cry!
Missing my Mom and Granny and Mother in Law and Aunt so much, I cry!
If you have anything you wish me to cry about for you then send it to me soon and  I will take care of it, it seems to be my season for tears. I am saying this like it is a Blue Light Special so hurry while the tears last!

Okay I'm tired of crying!! I used to wonder why teachers were constantly tired and weary and looked haggard.  Well it's because of Teacher Appreciation Week.  My Boss has planned something exciting for all of our teacher for every day this week.  I have run around and been Little Ms. Helpful all week and my give a damn is almost used up....Come on FRIDAY and get me back to normal on Monday! Maybe the crying will stop as well, no wait Sunday is Mothers day!! Janie will make sure I cry no more, I just know it....
Gonna watch the Mavs whoop the Lakers!  so good nite to all and to all a good nite.
Nen.

No comments:

Post a Comment