In case you have not heard I now have High(er) speed Internet. HughesNet...love it! It was my Christmas present from Kent..love that guy! So maybe I will be more active on the Blog scene. I am really glad I am able to get to write another blog, and I thank the Lord for that. There is a lot of sickness already this month. My 2 grandsons, my sister and a good friends dad..Wish they could all be better by the weekend. My granddaughter plays her first basketball game this Saturday in Quitman (1-8-11) She should be the star of the show of course. A little clumsy maybe, can't dribble, can't make a shot and forgets to keep her eye on the ball, but other than that she is a star!
Kent has been on vacation this week. So far we have gone to the show, It was a good show, westerns are not really my favorite, but the company was great. The next day he had supper started when I got home. The next day he kept Kentlee for a little while, and then spent the rest of the day with his Dad. He has a Dr. appt tomorrow, so maybe Friday he can lay on the couch all day and meditate (sleep) He deserves it.
Guess what?? I have been invited to go to the BAHAMAS again!! It was so much fun and was Beautiful...
you think they natives will recognize me in the same bathing suit?? It was only wore that one time, hate to buy another one. I could become accustom to such luxuries.....Ha Ha and LOL!!!
The new Elementary opened up with the new Year. It is the crown of the County. Our campus will be moving in the old Elem. the next school year. 2011-2012...it will be known as the New Intermediate, can't let them PreK thru 2nd graders have the only new building!! It will be nice to have more room with a decent gym area for our 3rd 4th and 5th grade.
Been working some back in Payroll helping with Month End, Quarterly, Year End and W-2...I love working with numbers, and didn't realize it until I was out of it for 6 months. Guess it's like finding your favorite pair of shoes. It just feels good.
Fixing to be off again, for Martin Luther King day Jan. 17, weird looking forward to another day off after having 2 weeks off, but I am!
Gonna see if the peanut butter is still good and have supper, Kent is at the Man Cave with da boyz!
Good nite to all and to all a Good nite. Nen!
No comments:
Post a Comment