Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long Week

When Kent got off vacation he went back to work only to find out he would be working 7days a week 12 hour days.  Did his company not do anything while he was gone?  Sunday morning by yourself is not good. Made our bed, fixed my breakfast, cleaned house yesterday, so there is not much to do today. AND I get to do it all by myself.  I could go get a grand kid or 3 but I think they need to spend quality time together.

I watched The Rains team (white or black) play basketball yesterday afternoon. They were the black team. There are 7 players including Kharley.   Scott and Jamie the coaches and then all the parent and grandparent bleacher coaches.  I know they love us all! 
I think Jamie ask me to keep the books so I would shut up. It worked, I was told the clock/book keepers  could NOT cheer for either team on the court.....GRRRR!!  But I really like keeping the books for her little team, I hope she keeps asking me.  Our little team played really good and continue to improve.  We lost both games, but it was not a blow out.  21-18  then 22-23.....so not bad at all.  Looking forward to next Saturday. 

Well I think I will go dust the vaccum or find a book to read.  Hope all have a great week! 
OH!!!  I might watch the playoffs for the superbowl!!!

Good day to all and to all a Good DAY!!   Love Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment