Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The New Rains Intermediate School

Okay so it really is not a new building, but it will be to our campus and us.  The elementary got a NEW building and we get there old building, but we aint calling it the old elementary, IT THE NEW INTERMEDIATE. And we are all Soooo excited about it.  I get to share the open office with another secretary and it will be totally remodeled, hopefully to our specs.  Karen and I worked on the plans today and came up with a Welcoming, Feel Good enviroment for all that come to our NEW School.. We have a theme also, that I am so proud of and that is School Pride. 
Our principal is really into our need for a good working enviroment and has gone to bat for all of us several times. He listens, considers, suggest and adds to what we have to save.  He is a great boss.

Enough about my work space and me me me!

 My wonderful sister will be ytxis owt her birtday or is it spelled owt ytxis, I know it got to be painful and I wish I could see her on her ## birthday,  I would make her a devils food cake with seven minute icing.......and give her a big bouquet of forget me nots...(she knows)
I love Nettie, don't know who I would be without you!            Translation:  It's all your fault! !!!LOL!!! hehehehhahahaha.  Or in the infamous words of our Granny Jennie, I think alot about you, kid.

 I really didn't start this to compare you to Granny, but did you ever think about this.  When she was your age (ytxis owt) she had a grand daughter (you) that was 22.......Your oldest grand daughter is how old???? 4.....This means, well you know....
Someone might need to ck my math.....JOHNNY!!!! Aint this right???
I think now that I have pissed my sister off, I will go visit my husband at the man cave. 

Good nite to all and to all a good nite....love nen

No comments:

Post a Comment