Geez, I never knew I had so many followers, I think I like this...
Between this and FB I never know what I have posted and what I haven't...so if I repeat myself, it's because I'm updating.....hahaha
The latest I think was getting thrown out of that damn basketball game....(it was embarassing, but the ref should have that whistle shoved up his ass)
It seems like Janie and I are at each others throats alot, and I can't figure out why, got to be hormones right? can't be Promzilla (Pam) she aint going to the Prom (as far as I know) I hope it all comes out soon, I don't know if I can take much more.
Our campus had open house the same nite we had the Alumni meeting, I really enjoyed both. I love my new position, I miss working with numbers and adults. Although there are some children alot brighter than some of the adults I worked with. The aAlumni is a work in progress.....
The kids pull at my heart. They all have different stories, but there are a few little boys and girls I just want to bring home with me, and hid them from there parents.
I know the houshold Janie grew up in was not "leave it to beaver" atmosphere, and we argued over everything, but some of these kids are raising themselves. 9-10-11 year olds alone, just a place to sleep, no guidance at all. Yep I'm sure it has always been like that, but I never knew it. I was never in the middle of it like I am now. So much needs to change in this old world.
NEXT>>>>> today Kent went to a swap meet in Canton, not sure why, he never buys car parts, we have everything they have here, but it is his addiction. He told me when he gets back he will break ground for a garden...now this will take a few months to get in garden fashion, but at least it will be a start.
AND>>> we got the pool liner in this Friday, now I just have to replace the ring at the bottom of it. I have gone online, you have to have a doctrate in engineering to order the c-clamp attachment with vertical/horzontal, grooves, with overlapping...yada yada...SHIT!! I will ask Kent if he sees one at the next swap meet, thats the one thing we don't have...
OR>>>>This week is our Spring Break at good ole RISD... looking forward to it...we have had a lot of time off due to all the snow, so I was thinking we might have to give SB up....(note to self) never say this in front of stressed out teachers. OMG, they went left on me......I will apologize now for my shortcomings in the line of vacations.
MORE>>>Susan and I are going to crash in on sister at the end of this month. We will be partaking in the festivities at Round Top..population 7...funny and I love it. Antique Trade show that invades this tiny town.
My addiction.
RANDOM STUFF...like all of this aint Random (huh Carla?) Got Kharley a new bike, Kent ran over her old one last summer and we was going to get her a new one for her birthday in Sept, just never did. So the other day, I just had her so we made a mad dash to WalMart and she picked it out. I think she likes it.
Kentlee rides his all the time, Kyle will not ever attempt to sit on one. He can run faster than a bike can go, so I think he sees no need. Maybe when he sees Kharley and Kentlee on 2 wheels he will want to.
LAST ONE>> I went to my first Karoke (sp) bar! OMG, FUN FUN FUN, no I did not sing, but my toe sure was tapping. I was invited to a birthday party and we did a progressive party, started out at Chili's and ended at Muddy Jakes.Sherri almost missed the first leg but got there in time to proceed to the next bar, oh I mean venue. I hope Denise and Brandy were able to blow the whistle at the Avon Rice Relays on Sat. Betsy, Ellen and Mary were surprisingly hiliarious, and I loved being with them in a non school setting. Thank you Glenda for asking me to join, it beats the BLZD of the Month!! And Susan it was good to see you smile and have a good time, you need a few tears of laughter instead of sorrow. Looking forward to your return.
That's it, the sun is shining and I think a earth worm is waiting for me to find him.
Good day to all and to all a good day!! Nen
I don't remember a story on you getting kicked out of a bb game.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you joined us. Next time yo can sing.
ReplyDeleteThe BOMC is Thursday, March 27. Mint Oreo Cookie. Yum.