Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 days later

AND look!! I'm updating it again! Wow, I might not do this again for weeks.  Got my mater and squash planted, I have my knife and plate ready! I thought I had 9 maters but turned out I have 12, so I hope out of 12 plants I get 1 mater, we will see. 

It's Wednesday and Kent is attending the weekly meeting of the minds........(up for interpetation) He got the riding mowers out last night around 930, made sure they all would run, and left them right beside the back door, so I could see them I guess.  Well I saw them.
Kharley came whizzing down on Kentlee's 4wheeler with Kyle.  Kharley 10 yrs old stands at least 5 feet tall and is all legs, she looked like a grand daddy long leg spider on a bumble bee.  they need groceries so she and Kyle was shopping.  Funny to me Janie has money to loan out to friends and never any money for food.

We, my boss Ms Traylor, Josh, Karen and I went to the New Intermediate school today to look over the furniture that was left when the elementary moved out.  Lots of good stuff, some junk and unwanted items.  What is left will all go to the auction in SS on saturday.  I would like to bid on a few things, just don't know how to sneak it in without Kent seeing it.  What I want would take the trailer or a semi....may have to....walk away....just walk away.  that's what the little voice is telling me..shut up stupid little voice.
I overheard one of the guys say buses were going to the auction as well.  A 72 passenger bus!! Would that not be the best vacation wagon in the world, you could take EVERYONE with you.  I may need to tell my nephew about this auction, he might have an interest.

Did anyone see the moon on Saturday 3-19...the news ppl and Tutz said it was suppose to appear brighter and bigger on that night because of the alignment of the planets.  I was fortunate enough to get to see it and it was beautiful and bright and it did appear to be closer than your average full moon.  Made me step back and realize just how small we all are.

Okay I'm hungry, the kitchen is clean so it looks like a PBJ sandwich, don't want to mess up a good thing.

Happy Trails to all and to all Happy Trails.....
Oh give me land, lots of land under starry starry skies, DON'T FENCE ME IN!!    love and hugs Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment