I have an eye appt this morning at 10 after that I go to Sam's for the school for "much needed supplies" ;). I was going into work and get one of the "Burb's" but they were all taken for the day, so I will take my own vehicle and hopefully get reimbursed for the gas. $3.71 in Emory, crazy! My eye appt is past due, I broke my computer glasses and have been using dime store cheaters for about a month. I stole a pair, I mean a permantley borrowed a pair from my sister couple of weeks ago and now it is just a have to case. I need them only to see or read or look or watch, but I hate the thoughts of wearing them 24-7, I don't need them to drive or work in the yard, but I do need them to fish. I thought about contacts but can't warm up to that either. So it's gonna be a long visit with the Eye Dr...
It feels weird being at home on a work day, when your not sick, or mad :0), I'm just waiting, I got the washer going, the trash is out, floor swept and I even fed the dog. Just waiting........tic toc tic toc.......
This weekend I tended the garden as granny would have said, all my squash plant fell victim to the dog or a grandson, not sure which probably both......demonic animals, what did those beautiful squash ever do to them? I had them all planted at the very end of my little plot of soil, and they are just plowed over, looks like they were have fun romping thru my Sunday Supper! Out of the 4 plants ALL are gone..dammit! The tomatoes on the other hand are "LOOKING GOOOOD" I planted 12 and only 3 of them are mysteriously gone, just plucked up and g-o-n-e!! I don't want to even guess, okay Aliens, surely not the grandson's. I keep saying Grandson's because I know my precious Granddaughter better know better!
Killing time so I will ramble some:
Some Family Facts....I have 3 sisters and 1 brother in their 60's!!! Judy, Jeannette, Johnny and Susie...60's, It just seems so weird that they got so old so fast! 2 of them are eligible for Social Security Benefits......that is old people income! My gosh when did this happen???? I should remind everyone that I was the baby of the family and all these old people are the reason I am what I am.
I'm trying to kill time so just bear with me....
Doe and Mary Beth had 3 kids
Vandell and Bobbie Jo had 4 Kids. All families lived next door to each other in Point, a long time ago, we all played together and were at each other houses all the time. This is how I learned to play 42. So therefor we all hated one another just like brother and sisters do.. but I think they all loved ME! (everyone else can write there own story) So we have in birth order, the magnicient 7! Judy, Jeannette, Johnny, Susie, Danny, Jackie, and Jeannine. A bunch of BABY BOOMERS, Huh? Judy and Jeannette born in the late 40's the rest in the 50's.So life goes on and Doe and Mary Beth divorced, Vandell died leaving Bobbie Jo to marry Doe. Mary Beth remarries. AND THAT'S THE WAY WE BECAME THE BRADY....FENTER/OLER BUNCH!! And you know for the most part, we still get along, we stay in contact, we are getting together for Easter at Mom and Doe's place. Looking forward to being with what family I have left. At work someone mentioned :family reunion: Something our bunch never really did, we might need to reconsider it....there are those that are getting old......er! Love to all my brothers and sisters. See you at Easter, Oh and Johnny you are not to partake in any strenious activities or eat anything I bring!!!
And Susie told me you wanted everyone to bring 1 egg per family , really??? Johnny this is why.....nevermind!
Love to all and to all, Happy Trails!!! Nen
No comments:
Post a Comment