Wednesday, April 20, 2011

blah blah blah

I like to update this once a week, or should I say I would like to update this once a week.  But......by the time I get home for being on the computer and get thru reading all the FB stuff, and then read Pam and Carla's blog's I feel like I have sat at a computer all damn day!!
Just a few things so I can say I updated:
Finally went to the Dr. I have had a cough/wheeze since Dec and I was tired of it.  I am a product of second hand smoke and I had got into my mind, the BIG C so I thought to hell with just go find out.  Asthma....PLEASE!!! 2 inhalers and a ton of little white pills and I think I'm cured....Iwish I would have gone 4 months ago...
Kharley has had strep, week before the big Taks test Week, not good...but she is feeling better, her math grades have improved to 90's so maybe her report card will reflect at least a 70....that child that child!
Kent finally had enough of walking around this huge by large RED cabinet I brought home from Austin and remodeled it to fit our TV.  LOVE IT, thank you HONEY for all your efforts, can you please hang up all the stuff I had to move to get it where I wanted it??  okay yeah I know I might be pushing him a little. ( I thought putting the cabinet in the middle of the living room was a good idea, thought I would get it where I wanted it faster, it was there for 2 weeks) He is not much on doing things in my time frame, huh?
Kentlee is just pure joy, that's all I can think of saying about him, he loves wearing those silly little hats Pre-K makes in class and always tells you what it is about, like you couldn't guess this last hat had to do with Easter, I think the Eggs and Bunny gave it away. the last one was covered in green clovers, any guesses?
Kyle---if he tells me "jus ooon mo   Nen, jus ooon mo  ..translation(just one more ) I'm gonna bean him.  Everything...Kyle put the toys up, Nen jus oon mo min. Kyle eat some more of your sandwich, Nen jus oon mo bite, Kyle don't jump off the bar again...Nen, jus oon mo time....GRRRRRR!!! terrrible 3's this too will pass, please Lord, make this pass. 
In case no one has heard, Janie and Jeff are separated.  I hate that for them, hoping they can reconcile, but I will back Janie on her decision.  3 kids.....gonna be hard, Kent and I will help out as much as we can, but I ain't raising my grandkids.....I love them to much to do that to them!
Jack is dancing the week away, I think on some weeks he goes to 4 dances.  He rests most of the days so he can boot scoot the nights, Sunday is church, so that just leaves 2 days a week to tend to the cattle, mow his yard, and catch up on the local gossip, yep life is good for Jack.....Hughlene I miss you so much!
 Well that's my update, Gonna spend some quality time with Kent now, I think I can hear him snoring on the couch, I can have the best conversation with him at this time...He agrees to so much at this time too!

Love to all and to all a good nite.  Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment