Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Almost on the road

Well I'm in Austin awaiting the trip to the airport in the a.m. for the vacation of a lifetime! We leave in the morning at or around 6:00 and I will be a Bahama Mama by tomorrow night ...can't wait can't wait. Jeannette approved the clothing I brought for the trip and she added a few things. OKAY so imagine me wearing a bathing suit, that is enough to scare the children, but then imagine me wearing a MUMU with elephants on it and a HUGE straw hat with a big red bow...Lord would Hughlene be proud of me. Thank you Jeannette for the MUMU and hat! (oh Lord) Carla your hats faded in comparison to the one Jeannette got. But she said thank you thank you. I am so excited about going I really don't think I am going to worry about what I have on. Got a new card for my camera and brought me a suduko book in case a hurricane keeps me out of the pool. I think I am to help Jeannette watch the girls at some point in time, we will see, I am be way to busy..laugh laugh.
Oh yeah I recommend everyone to get a nephew that will invite you to places such at this. Thank you Cord....I didn't think you could beat Vegas, but again you have proved me wrong..love ya! I think Mom would have slowed us up a bit on this trip. LOL!
In case I forgot to tell everyone this, when I get back from the Bahamas, I will then get to go on another vacation, (I never knew I wold like vacations this much) The following weekend, my plans are to go with the OBOY girls to Arkansas for trout fishing! Anyone know what OBOY stands for? Not gonna tell ya! HA! To be continued.......

1 comment:

  1. Dang, Jeannine...when are you going to tell us about your trip? I want to know how much fun the Bahama Mama had!!!

    ReplyDelete