Wow what a storm. The rain was coming down in buckets and it was a wild ride on the way home. Now it has stopped and humidity if high. I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance and it is a wonderful sound. Kharley had an awful ear ache today, she went to work with her mom but just got worse. I was getting my lunch when Janie called me and ask if I could help. I got so excited I dropped a full glass of tea in my lap. Since I had to change clothes anyway I just came on home and me and her have hung out the rest of this day. She has a cat, Thanks CAROL!! that she wants with her all the time. I ain't a cat person, but for her I try. I was glad I didn't have to take the cat to the DR office with me. She got 3 perscriptions and is feeling better.
I am sure it was the medicine and not getting to come home and be with the cat.
Gotta go look at the cat, at Kharley's request. I will visit later...with ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment