Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretend the title is really witty

It took me forever to reset my damn password for this. So I am kinda out of the mood to write now.
I hate dial up, but there are so many more things I want more than high speed internet service. I wish Verizon would let go of some bucks to access all the rural roads in our county. Shame the company is to poor to consider all of us out in the sticks.

Falling off of my Soap box now. Did anyone but me think it was hot today. It sure seems early to be this hot.

Every year at this time I wish I had a swimming pool, one a little bigger that Carla and Paul's one that my grandkids and I could all get in at one time. Kharley and I have been saving our pennies for 5 years we may have enough for the chemicals but not quite enough for the water, pool and pump. Oh well we will keep saving.

If I would stay my ass home instead of spending all Kent's money on passports I might could have a pool!

1 comment:

  1. Just get matching pools like Carla and Paul have. One for you and one for Kent!

    ReplyDelete