Okay, I have read Pam's blog and cried right along with her, have visited Cords blog and as always amazed beyond belief, so not wanting to be out done, I am trying it.. And yes I am still on a old fashioned dial up internet connection....It thinks a lot faster than I do anyway, so surely it will be able to keep up with my thoughts. Right? I love facebook, but so many pictures takes so long to load on granny dial up sometimes it just a waste of time for me. So I will blog..Sounds like blah blah blah, kinda. Who's gonna read it anyway? I write in my journal from time to time and this might be better. who know's. Whne setting it all up I kinda was looking for a really patriotic background but didn't see one on the first page, so I though simplicity would be more suited for me.
I liked Pam and Danny's title so much I hope she don't mind me mimicking hers in the same fashion. I think we have a happy house, it smiles at me when I come home each day. Kent and I are happy, managed to raise a happy kid, a few little road bump along the way. Just taking a little sip at a time. Since it my first time, a true virgin at this, I won't bore who ever is reading this and take up a lot of space. So Happy Trails to all and to all a Good Night! (a form of my humor)
Woohoo!! Welcome to the world of Blogging! I think it's MUCH easier than scrapbooking, and it keeps Mom and Daddy updated on the antics of The Fenter Funny Farm....
ReplyDelete