Thursday, April 22, 2010

TV BLUES

I stayed home today with a sick belly, last night our big TV in the LR went out again. Probably why my belly hurts. Staying home without a TV sucks. Especially when you feel to bad to even be outside. Janie is still home looking like Alvin of the chipmunk fame, so I called her today to see if she needed to get out of the house for a while. Glad no one was taking pictures for "The people you see at WalMart" because we would have been Poster children for the publication!
This kind of spring is awesome and all I am wanting to do is be home with all the windows up doing Spring Cleaning with Old country music playing loud on the radio( because my damn TV is broke and it has Sirius radio on it) Right now KMOO is about all I can pick up real clear in this area I call home.
If I ever get to the point where I can stay home all day, week, month or year, all I am going to do is cook and mow the yard. That's all I want to do now, but by the time you work all day then come home to the washing and cleaning it just takes a toll on me.
But one day I will be Granny Jennie, (outside person) Momma, ( the cook) and Aunt Myrtle (one of each) Right now I am Gurney, who worked all day to come home to work some more.
Love to all who reads this, Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment