Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Wednesday Nite Car Club
Every Wednesday for as long as I can think back, the "men" in the neighborhood meet at Stack's shed. At first it was a great opportunity to work on old cars and they all had something to give to the project "Gasser" For whatever reason it has now turned in to a bullshit session and they all can just out lie each other. No girls allowed! kinda club. So this gives Tutz and I a nite off of cooking so we take advantage and go out and eat. It is all good. Tonite however, we did not go I backed out because my daughter had all 4 of her wisdom teeth cut out and was a little whiney...I mean bitchy, so I hated to leave my grandchildren in harms way, hopefully the moon will change or the teeth will grow back and she will be her sweet self again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment