My sister reminded me I needed to start blogging again, so I do what I'm told most of the time. LOL I can tell you right now that my I and O are stiiiiiiiiiicking real bad and ths will be a short post!
The grandkiiiiiiiiiids have really enjoyed my computer set up as they don't have the internet at there house. Most of you might know that I got a new grandbaby in 2015 Kamden Hayes Sixkiller Oct 7 he turned one year old and he is a stinker. so Kharley (16) Kentlee (11) Kyle (9) Kamo (15months) WOW yall should be here when everyone iiiis talking its crazy!
New Projects:
A few years back we (Susan, Sarah, Net and I) went in together and bought a 62 Shasta Vintage Travel Trailer, this past summer Sarah was wantng to clean out her barn and wanted her Aunts truck ooooout of the way (this I and O is killng me) It was a 58 Chevrolet step side (turquoise in color just like the Shasta!) Kent said oh great another project! He brought the truck tour house and bought a new gas tank and put a new battery on it iiiiiiiit cranked up, we have had so much fun with that truck and trailer..and got so many compliments on the pair. We started remodeling the Shasta, gutted it and will customiiiiiiiize it to our liking. Kent gets off course and has to rest from all my projects. I wsh I could do what he does and I would leave him alone, well not really but I thnk I think I could. OKay this keyboard has had a Dr. Pepper dropped on the right had side casue all the keys on the right side s stiiiickng now!!
I promise wl resume when this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is replaced!
No comments:
Post a Comment