I was just wondering....I have been to all kind of trainings, seminars, conferences, round tables, call it whatever, I have been to it. If I had gone to college would I have to do this? I enjoy going don't get me wrong, but I just wonder when I get to do my job and no one improves it or change it or make it "more friendly"? I saw a friend the other day and she said her supervisor was going to another conference and this time she had to room with another person she did not like. I would hate that!! I leave this week and I have a room all to myself....Thank you for the small things. My training is in Austin, so I have insider info, and already know what roads NOT to go on and where to stay, so I enjoy the trips, just wish I could KNOW IT ALL so I didn't have to leave this place I call Paradise.
cough cough......You know when I leave Kent will not make the bed, and leave all the cabinets open and his wash rag in the shower! Yep this is my Paradise, would have no other.
Hope all is well in your Paradise.
Happiness and Smiles!
Nen
No comments:
Post a Comment