Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3months later

Okay since the last time I posted anything this has totally changed, so I'm not sure if anyone will ever get to read this.
I have been thru Hell and back with Janie and her family. I love her but right now I can't stand her or her decisions and the choices she is making. Not my business until it involves the 3 little kids I care so much for, and then I make it my business!
She has fought me tooth and nail and called me everything but a child of God and I have come to the conclusion and am in agreement with the saying" what don't kill me will make me stronger." Or something like that.
I have a new job since the last time I posted.  I started July 17 at the HISTORICAL RAINS COUNTY COURTHOUSE!  I love working with Kathy and Wayne, they make me smile.
Kent is still the one constant in my life and I cling to him to the point of him being smothered.
I have meet the new Superintendent of RISD, so far he seems to be a nice guy with a good attitude,  I;m sure Jeff F and Josh W will cure that before to long. Hope not though.
Jeannette has sold her house in Austin and it looks like she will truly be moving back home, I really had my doubts but it is looking very promising now. She will live with us until she gets her house built down here.
Just what Kent needs, another me to wart the hell out of him. LOL
Kharley is loving Royse City, I still hate it. Kentlee and Kyle are adjusting to a regular routine. Kentlee is the fashionista and Kyle could care less, they keep me hopping. I want to do so much for all of the them, but have to pull back.
OH MY----did I mention I got a new computer???!!  It is all in one, like those wrenchs you see at sears...everything in a easy package...This I am in love with.
I need Bradshaw Tech Support to come show me all the bells and whistles...hint hint
I miss you Carla, I need a cigarette and a sonic sweet tea.

I will try and figure out how to post this and hope someone gets to read it.

Happy trails ya'll.

Nen

1 comment: