Monday, October 29, 2012

Nothing really

I got the kitchen clean, the world series is over, Kent is working on Lt. Dan, so I thought I would just write a little. Maybe a whole lot about nothing.
Kent is trying to get Lt. Dan ( our mud truck) up and running for the Mud Run on Nov. 17. It is going to be so much fun. The recycle me retreat in Nov 3, as bad as I need recycling, my heart is not into it much anymore. I have truned my troubles over to the Lord and I will not shed another tear for Janie. It only is causing me grief. I still have a good relationship with the gkids dads, that I can see and get them anytime I want to, and I do. I miss my daughter but she has her own life to live and she does not want me in it, so that is the way it will be.
Kharley is doing great in Royse City. Kentlee and Kyle are on a regular routine and are beginning to come back strong.  I know they miss there mom they are so much better off until she gets her shit together.  Jeff has made a 360 and cares for the boys with all his heart.  They both are good dads.
Don't want to talk about her...........
I don't have windows 7 loaded on my new computer.  I send out the McKenzie Christmas letter each year and this year is proving to be a challenge.  If you can't find Word document on your computer you are pretty much screwed.  What is a Certificate of Authenticity code??? I threw the box away, if it was on the box, someone should have told me.  Looks like a certificate would reveal itself as such with neon sign saying, " DON'T THROW THIS AWAY STUPID!"  I didn't see it if it was there, probaly written in Japenese.
I want my bathroom remodeled.  I NEVER take a bath in my tub (old deep claw foot tub) the boys have just about outgrown it, so I want a big ole walk in shower and Kent to have his own sink, it be tall for him. Then I don't have to look at his shaving stuff all over my cabinet. It seems like an easy remodel, to me, but Kent says it will be major, like most of the project I dream of.
I got a new mattress this past weekend. Thank you Nettie, it cost me a trip to Austin but I would have drove to TimBuckTOO had I of known what a difference a good nights sleep fealt like.  I had no idea I hated my old mattress so much.  I LOVE THIS NEW ONE!!!  We still are on a queen size mattress have been for 36 years and I don't see us changing any time soon.  I like being able to touch Kent at night when I reach out. Just a touch sometimes is all I need to know it is all gonna be ok.
I went to see Mr. Wallace while he was in hospice at Tyler. He is a good man. When he goes he will be missed by a lot of people at RISD.  He and his wife Nina, are a good influence on small kids.  Like the great greandparents to the world.  Hope he goes easy when it happens.  He has cancer.
When we went to Austin we took the truck and trailer.  I had it serviced before we went. Services it called for a new battery, a used tire, new windshield wipers, new air filter,and oild change,  then we had to get a spare tire for the trailer. Before we even left the county it costs us over $300 that day. We won't be going back anytime soon.  OH!! then we got on the loop where you can drive 80-85 mph, and had to pay $20 in tolls because of the trailer...Maybe that mattress did cost of a lot of money. 
I can hear Kent tuning up Lt. Dan...it is rattling the windows and drowning out the TV...such little things make him happy...like a very loud Monster Truck!!
Lost part of a back tooth this week, I guess I will wait until it starts hurting before I call the dentist, right now, food no longers gets hung up in it, and it is so nice not chew on a tooth pick after supper.
Well this fat girl is gonna watch some reruns of something, so I will close.
Love to all and to all a good night.
Nen xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment