Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Se Abla Espano ???

I think that mean you speak Spanish....well NO I don't, so I ask and Josh says I speak some Spanish, so I transfer the call.  He starts out so strong on his phone, I was really impressed. then the look of fear comes across his face.  The other end of the line was so proud to hear someone speaky de Espano, apprently this guy goes into great detail about whatever he called for and Josh was totally silent..No Clue..could NOT respond..I faintly understood Josh to say Telly phono Numero, call you back later.  I was laughing so hard, I didn't pee but it did feel good to laugh at him! He found someone to translate and all is right with the world.
Not much of a post but Pinterest is calling my name.....
OH!!!!  I got our tickets the Country Living Antique Show in Austin!!!!  Yipee Look out Netter we are coming your way!

H E L L O     pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment