Wednesday, February 1, 2012

my oh my the pie

I love that slogan.....also the name Piggy Smalls...I just giggle everytime I think of that name.  I read it on FB its the name of a pet swine of one of my friends. Speaking of swine,    Kharley's new porker is Big Bertha, she is huge and in heat they told me.  She needs to be on medication.  I was "helping" her(kharley) at the barn and Bertha bolted for the door, so DumbAss here steps in front of Big Bertha and was knocked up against the barn, which did not give.  How do you stop a pig in heat? She was determine to get out of there and I was nothing but in the way.  I left after she broke loose and told Kharley..See Ya!!
 There were other pig ppl there so I did not leave her by herself. But Kentlee and I went WEE WEE WEE all the home!!!!
Kyle has the Flu, sad, Janie has been off with him all week and is in jeopardy of losing her job, Jeff is no help, so I told her I would keep him tomorrow and Friday.  If he gives me the flu on Canton weekend....hell to pay boy!!!!
this past weekend I was digging thru the storage bldg and found Aunt Myrtles recipe box.  I have had the best time going thru all the recipes she had.  I can tell you this..There are 100's of recipes for prune cakes and plum puddings.  Big on Prunes!!!!  Some of the recipes were hand written by Granny Mc (my great granny) and signed and dated.  it would say written by Ida Aug. 1958.
I also found the coolest Jello Brand Jello recipe booklet.  Dated 1923 the graphics in it is AWESOME!! They look like the original Campbell Soup kids in the book.  So neat and I am so proud I did not throw away all that stuff and junk that Kent calls it!
Kent had a scare.  He thought he was having some heart issues, so we went to his dr. in Canton. He took xrays and did lab work and a EKG.  It all showed normal but to be on the safe side Kent will have a stress test this month.  2 day stress test a Friday and Monday.  That is enough to stress him out.  Having to be off work 2 days to walk on a treadmill!!  He will be glad when this is over for sure.
Okay the Mavs are playing Thunder gotta go watch that, with a bowl of ice cream w/choc. syrup....I aint having no stress test!!  LOL!!
Good nite to all and to all a Good nite!  Go MAVS!!   Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment