Monday, February 13, 2012

Laugh till you pee your pants

Anyone beside me ready to do that???I am so ready for all the sadness to be over.  I want to laugh. I want to enjoy my job, I want a new bathroom, I want Kent's stress test to be over, it's stressing me out!
I met the ppl that bought Mom and Doe's house....I really like them.  They are totally remodeling the kitchen. It will include a dishwasher! What a great idea. Can you believe it, the house was built in 1967 and to this day never had a dishwasher. Gee Mom, guess this lady didn't have any kids to do chores! Some of my fondest memories where at that kitchen sink. Well's here to new memories at a new sink in the happiest house I ever knew.
I did get to laugh a little at work last week. We had benchmarks for 4th grade writing. They had to write a story about there favorite person. So naturally " The Day at the Waterpark" was one of the titles....okay you gotta laugh about that...just saying.  There was this other time when we ask the kids to write thank you notes to a sponsor for a good deed. We sent out a little letter stating it would be nice to thank the kind people for all they did for our school.  One of the thank you's was worded exactly like that..Dear Sponsor, it would be nice to thank kind ppl.................I kept that one in my secret File!
Hope Paul is doing well, we enjoyed seeing Carla and Morgan, Katelyn and the family. Daddy Shy would be proud to see the turn out.  Much ado about nothing is what I bet he would say.
Kent got tired of my floor in this closet I call my computer room, so he put down matching laminet flooring like the rest of the house.  I keep saying no one see this but me, but it bothered him enough he crawled around on his belly for 2 days.  I must say it is nice not to hang up my chair on carpet.  Thank you Kent in all your wisdom...Now remodel my bathroom!
Gonna watch the Mavs whip those Clippers....
This for Net if she is reading it:  Sure as grass grows round the stump your my lil sugar lump! Happy Valentine day from Pa Buster and me!!
Nite to all and to all Nitey Nite!  Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment