Good Lord, where did this year go? Working at a school the year is all messed up. New school yr begins in Aug. Wished it followed the calendar year. Start in Jan and end in Dec. having 2 year ends in a 12 month period is confusing. I now will step off my soap box.
I didn't get to go to Black Friday with Janie and Jennie, stayed with Jeannette and she worked my ass off. (well....not all of it....)She is the best. Regarding Christmas decorations and the tree, She comes in and knows exactly what and how and where and why it should all go. She kept using the word edit, Nen we need to edit some of the treasures....Did not exactly know what she was talking about , the she started using the phrase "less is more" WTF.....
he with the most wins is my motto.
I have managed to find all the edited stuff and hidden treasures and put them in the rightful place. YES NETTIE I PUT THOSE SANTA FACES UP!!!! The broken horned reindeer and the elves with the missing ear!!!! Edit my ASS!!! love you for all you did.....I just enhanced it a little MORE.
Kent's lights blew up and his balls blew off the tree, you just have to know about these huge balls. Now he has to trace the light problem in the dark, and wait till day light to put his balls back in the tree. he aint happy.
I think it was a squirrel, SQUIRREL! (this is an inside joke only a few will get)
It sure was dark coming home tonite and not a single lite on the outside of our house. Janie on the other hand is lit up like Jackie Don going fishing....I'm just saying.....
Thanksgiving day we were all together. Jeannette, Johnny, Jackie and me...did anyone get a pic? It may never happen again. I do enjoy it when we are all together.
Lots of parties and people in store for us and I hope everyone that wants to come to our house get a chance to, to share in the joy and listen for the laughter's echo.
Good night to all and to all a good night...Love to you Pam, Carla, and Nettie, hope to see ya'll soon.
I love you too Jeannine! I was glad I finally got to talk to my friend this morning. Time for some back porch catching up! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete