Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eve of Christmas Eve

I have the boys today, Kentlee and Kyle. Kharley is at her dad's but will be home for Christmas eve and Christmas morning. It looks like Christmas day for us will be slow. Janie and the boys will be off to Jeff's family, and then Kent leaves early the next day on "The Hunt" with the boyz of the cave.
Janie called me a few minutes ago and ask what I was doing I told her I was on Facebook, she said where is the boyz. I said what boyz.....MOM!!!!!I truly did not have a clue where Kyle was, I had to go looking. He was in his favorite spot. The toy closet. Happy as could be, Kenny was coloring a solid white sheet of paper black. Only color he could find. I did find him a coloring book and a 64 count box of crayons. He chose the black one....to color with. It is all about choices! No one needs that many crayons, I suppose.
What do you get your sister for Christmas????? Why overalls of course! She called and said she loved them. When she was down during the tour we went to Tractor Supply and she found a pair that would almost fit Kent and then wore them the rest of the time she was here. The overalls were so big the crotch hung way below her knees, this is NOT the way you wear overalls. So Kent said try and find her a pair that fits. So I did. and she loves them!! Simple things with no thought is the best gifts of all.
For some reason this Christmas has gotten here in such a hurry. From Thanksgiving to now it has flew by. For me at least, not Kenny. The presents under the tree for him is pure torture. That is all he talks about when he is here. Are all those mine Nen?? Yep Kenny that pile is all yours. Whose are them then, will they let me open them? NO Kenny the rest are not yours. But will they let me open them? NO Kenny you can't open them, they belong to everybody else. But will they let me open them? NO Kenny YOU Cant open those presents....You can open your pile of presents only, but when I finish can I open those presents? NO KENNY YOU CAN NOT OPEN ANYBODY ELSES PRESENTS!!! Only open yours, But Nen can I open your presents, Yes Kenny you can open my presents. I love them kids......
Gotta go color with a red crayon, show Kenny there is choices in life!! Love to all. Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment