Pam jumped my ass at the reunion about not keeping this updated. "Dial UP" darling is the reason for the delay. I love to journal and this is what this is for me. When I get the urge to put my thoughts in writing, it does not always fit into a good time frame. ONe that will take a lot of time to upload/download this website. Then I can't always remember my password. Which I still can't figure out why I have to have a password to share my deep dark secrets for. Oh Well deal with it until I become wealthy and can afford a sad-E-Lite...God know Verizon will never find us in this hole behind these woods.
Today was Kharley's 10th birthday and we had all them down for her B'Day supper. Her Favorite meal in the whole wide world.....Chili Cheese Frito Pies....Simplicity at its best! I had her down this morning and showed her all the cake mixes I had she chose "Yellow Cake" and Chocolate Icing again simply the best!! I tried to make a fudge icing, but could not get it to taste the way I wanted it to so it ended up with a Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing...She loved it.
She wanted it to look like the box so I fixed it as close as I could. That girl has my heart.
As for me and Kent we are doing dang good, looking forward to a quite week. Go to work and come home..No Fair, No parade, No reunion, No shopping, just come home and have the quite life...
(in our dreams, right?) we can hope. I hope this makes Pam happy, I love you and I will say thanks for wanting to know we exist.
Love to all and to all a good nite. Nen
And I love u too...I'd certainly not call it a "jumped your ass" at the reunion...just a friendly reminder that we like to keep up with you. Happy birthday Kharley! xOxO
ReplyDelete