Happy Fall Ya'll...that's what the sign says and I agree, this is a happy time. Kentlee has made about 4 trips back and forth on his 4 wheeler. He gasses it all the way up and back down the drive way. Its the only sound I am hearing at the moment. He came to the front door, it is wide open, with his helmet on and stated, Nen We Need SOW WERE KEEM, What Kentlee? SOW WERE KEEM, NEN! You mean Sour Cream? YES, THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Mister attitude on a 4 wheeler is about to get his butt kicked.... so I sent what I had (all out of date) and I am feeling quilty about it. Surely Janie has sense enough to look at the dates. Or maybe I should have just fed Kentlee the SOW WERE KEEM to adjust his attitude! Kharley rode the bus home today I thought I had a nail appt. Well I didn't, so I called Janie to ask if I could pick up Kyle and Kentlee from Donna's. Gave them both Dr Pepper on the ride home. It sends them into over drive. That is probably why Kentlee is making so many trips up and down that drive way. Kyle is probably jumping off the roof. I aint telling Janie and who ever is reading this better not either. Gonna see how long it takes from them 2 to run down.
Kent is working 12 hour days, 6 days a week. I love the overtime, but hate being alone this long. I wish we were disciplined enough to put back every penny he has ever made just in overtime. Had we of done that then he might be retired now. But NO we have managed to spend the biggest portion of ever penny he has made. Oh well It's just money.
Well he will be home soon so I will make some fresh tea and heat up the stew.
So To all a good nite. Nen
P S Welcome HOme Morgie!
Nen - I sure love you!
ReplyDelete