On March 23rd, 2012, I resigned from my position at Rains Intermediate school. I worked for the district 14 years and in that time only held 2 positions. 12 as the payroll clerk and 2 as a secretary. At the time of my resignation I was told my former boss wanted me fired, so that was why I was transfered to the campus. So the lesson I learned was, if you want to keep your job, you have to play the game. Here is the kicker, they are the ones that have all the marbles and the rules are changed for "the greater good" of which you will never be privvy too!
Yes Carla it does feel good! Free at last Free at last, thank God almighty....
So I have cleaned the house, washed clothes, been the bus driver for the kids when Janie overslept, now gas is to high, so thereal bus will have to make 2 runs our way!
I have mowed the yard, planted tomatoes, cleaned the fridge on the back porch (disgusting!)
I got to go to Austin and help Jeannette with her grands for a while, which came at the best of times for me, the next week after my resignation. I will get to go back at the end of April for the Country Living Fair and then in June we go to the Bahamas (again)!! So I really don't have time to get a job or have a job right now.
I hope to make it until September and then start looking for something to do, so I can have some Christmas Money...did I say Christmas? it is not even Easter yet, soon, but not yet!
My company during the day is Macky and Keeper, macky the old dog and then Keeper the NEW dog all of which do not belong to me or us..These are the kids pets. Macky is a mutt and Keeper is a Brindle Boxer puppy..dang it he is so cute! They pin him up during the day and I hear him howling so I walk up and let him out, then grip cause he is under my feet...feel like granny Jennie!
I just heard Jack crank up his lawnmower, I wonder if he will mow the whole yard this time or only the part seen from the road?
I have started playing Words with Friends on FB and I love it. I just heard the bubbles popping so off I go.
Looking forward to Blizzard of the Month Club meeting, come join us on Monday at 4 Emory DQ!
love to all...Nen
No comments:
Post a Comment