Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon

Wrap your presents to your darling....I love that song by Willie Nelson.. I am thru with buying gifts! I have so many wonderful people in my life, I always think I have forgotten someone.  I hope they forgive me if I do. After I had my Asthma attack I am so sorry I didn't pay my sweet Momma more attention when she had hers.  Just didn't understand the ailment and I regret not feeling sorry for her more.
This is the second time in my life I have had off these 2 weeks at Christmas, without going back into school to produce a payroll or work on year end notices and reports.  I am loving that!
Tutz and I are going to eat at Veronia tonite on Lake Fork.  If you haven't tried it you should.  Italian Food, it is right next to A J's fish house.  Looking forward to it.
I get to keep the boyz tomorrow, Kharley will hve the day off (ha ha) We may make more candy or a cake or just cook, who knows. I think Susan has her g-kids we may go play with them, we will see.
Kent is off next week, he needs some time off without going to a doctor.  First year in a while he won't be going hunting with the guys.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, spend some time with the ones you love and those that need your love. If you travel be safe and don't be in a hurry, it will be there when you get there.
Love to all and to all a good night! Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment