Monday, August 2, 2010

HOT AUGUST NITES!

Wow, Aug 2 and 102, what a day. I heard it was gonna be hot like this all week. WOHOO! Thank you lord for letting me work inside a cool building. I was given all the purple hull peas I could pick, and turned it down, because of the heat. Please no one tell Granny Jennie, she would be ashamed of me. Kent is out side working on my birthday present. I love him. He remembered me telling him I would like my Mom's bicycle fixed so I could ride it again. He is putting new tires and I hope he paints over the rust. Should I go ahead and ask him to mount a fan on it for me?
I finally got the couch and chair put up at Aunt Myrtles. I have my living room back. It almost looks empty in here now. I hope to get her house fixed up for a weekend retreat. Or I may just make a play house out of it. WHO KNOWS?
I am rambling here so just keep up with me. Kyle was at the doctors office today, allergies has his sinus' infected so anyway on the way home Kentlee was helping him find his frip frops, (flip flops) and had to unbuckle and get in the floorboard, He told Kyle" If I go to jail, I gonna be mad" Me and Janie fell out laughing!!!
Kyle gets in trouble and has figured out a way to divert the attention, by saying " I gotta PEEPEE" We pulled over and Janie stripped him down and made him stand by the truck. NO PEEPEE, and he still got his butt whooped! Can't wait for the next time he figures out a new ploy.
I met my new boss today. She smiles! What a refreshing way to greet your co workers, with a smile. I can see good things happening at the intermediate already.
Well gonna spend a little time sitting by my man watching Sharks! oh Boy...
Good nite to all and to all a good cool nite. Nen

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you mentioned the Intermediate. Did you change jobs? If so...what are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon - she is now the Intermediate Counselors secretary. She took Sandy McGowans place. I thought I would update you since she updates her blog so much! Rachael Spinks took her place in payroll.

    ReplyDelete