Saturday, May 8, 2010
Another Saturday Nite!
On my way to the man cave even tho I did not get a personal invitation, by God I'm going! Kent had to work today and as soon as he got home he grabbed his shotgun and bottle and off he went to shoot skeet. I will figure that sport out one day. Anyway, I had just finished getting out of Janie's way and was on my way home so I could go shop for groceries, when Kent said what he was doing. Well I shopped and got the groceries put up, can hear the kids playing on the trampoline and I am lonesome, (but sick of kids) so I will partake in a little adult bullshitting and 42 playing, I hope. I hope all the Mom's reading this have a day of your wishes tomorrow on Mothers day, I know I will. Good nite and wish me luck.....Come ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment